I'm still working on the page about business intelligence reporting.
In the meantime, here are some brief highlights:
- This feature capitalises on my 20 years experience of analysing data for big business.
- It lets you know about the jobs you didn't get as well as the ones you did.
- Every search conducted provides valuable information about the location and nature of demand for your services.
- Every time one tradesman is chosen over another also provides crucial business intelligence.
- All of this data is collected, dissected, analysed and presented to you in an easy to digest format, once a month.
- No personally identifiable information about any business appears in the reports.