Tradesman's Home Page
Click on the links to the left to find out more about a particular topic.
How it works
- You create your listing in whatever categories you like, including your contact details and a short description giving some information about your company and the kind of jobs you accept.
- You select the maximum distance your listing covers, from 2 to 25 miles.
- Customers search by location, trade and job details. A good match will improve your position in the search results.
- Customers contact you. They can use the free text mesage and email services on the website to do this if they like, but most often they will simply pick up the phone and give you a call
- Customers leave feedback. Using a PIN code unique to your business.
Six month free introductory offer
I pride myself on providing a good cost effective service to my members and wouldn't dream of asking you for a penny until you've had a good chance to try my website for yourself. That's why I give six months free trial membership to all new members. There is no catch. You genuinely will have nothig whatsoever to pay and I don't ask for credit card details up front so can't collect payment if you forget to cancel. At the end of your trial period I'll send you a renewal quote, which you're free to accept or not. It's as simple as that.
You're in demand
There is huge demand for reliable tradesmen. FindAGoodOne.com can help you tap that demand by giving customers confidence that they can rely on you. In a survey on my other website (elmour.com), 313 UK householders said this:
- 81% thought good tradesmen are hard to find.
- 78% had bad experiences in the past that made them wary of tradesmen now.
- 73% would be happy to pay more to a tradesman they could trust.
- 59% had jobs waiting to be done if only a reliable tradesman could be found.